Ankyra Sound lost at sea, where they will never find us
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she listened well to the other, and her thick lashes fluttered at the word the other spoke: home. the nameless one emitted a heavy sigh of relief; she had felt this to be so, but could not name it as the other had. things were forgotten, but she was reminded! the kiss was sweet, and warmed her to the core.

at the very least, she knew of The Mother—when spoken of, her eyes turned again toward the water, which in tandem with the dark ones words came to surround her. she laughed a little, the sound tired but heartfelt and delighted. home! the sea had carried her for so long! or had it? had she been deposited elsewhere, only to be taken again by the waters? none could know, not even she herself.

i am home, she breathed, feeling safe and right. The Mother had brought her here, after all, and she trusted this. tell me of you, she urged, sweetly; her ears flattened atop her crown, instinct beckoning she be mindful, of home! but to find onesself... to be found, and known... it awoke her dormant spirit.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
lost at sea, where they will never find us - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 08:00 PM
RE: lost at sea, where they will never find us - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 10:11 PM