Blackwater Islands searching for smoke in a stillwater pond
the wanderer
106 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Gabe relaxed his body as she did, standing at his usual posture. His large ears returning to their usual spot on his head, his paws shifting on the ground as he shoveled through the soft earth beneath him. Akantha gave him a quirked brow look, and Gabe let out a short chuckle. He sort of wanted to answer her, but from the way she said it, he figured it was meant to be rhetorical, so he kept his mouth shut. He turned his head to look towards he sea, the water shimmered likes the stars in the night sky. Yes, he could make the coast his second home, if he really tried.

Akantha's tail brushed against his pelt, making him look back to her. She was standing to walk, so he stood with her, following a few steps behind her. She asked if he had any questions and he shrugged his shoulders, looking down at the ground as he walked. No I don't think so. Well actually, I was wondering why all of you don't like men so much? Of course I mean no disrespect I was just wondering. He said with a bit of a nervous hint in his voice, even though he tried his best to sound confident.
Messages In This Thread
searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Akantha - March 01, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 01, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 01, 2017, 10:33 PM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 03, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 06, 2017, 05:15 PM
RE: searching for smoke in a stillwater pond - by Gabe - March 15, 2017, 06:22 PM