Cassiopeia's View Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer strode between two bramble bushes, his senses alert. His tail was held high in a dominant position as he paced around, his muzzle to the ground. The male wolf had been tracking a young deer that seemed apparently alone, when he had heard a sound that was familiar, yet he almost never uttered it. His ears pricked and his gaze searched the ledge for a glimpse of the wolf who had laughed. Dark eyes peered through the haze of wind when he spotted a female wolf scrambling to get her footing. 

Lucifer's head tipped ever so slightly to the side as he watched her begin her tread again. Settinghis paws down softly yet swiftly, he began his trot after her, keeping close to the rock wall and a safe distance away. Curiousity tugged at him. Resentment pricked his paws as he watched her pick her way along the ledge toward Cassiopeia's Peak. Why was he even following her in the first place?
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Semira - February 28, 2017, 03:21 PM
RE: Foreign terrain is by far the most treacherous - by Lucifer Black - March 03, 2017, 08:49 AM