Haunted Wood Here Am I
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer twitched an ear. Something had caught his attention, and the male paused for a moment to see who was picking their way through the forest. From what he could tell, it seemed to be a male wolf who was waiting. For what, he didn't know. Deciding to take this with a sensible head yet cold and somewhat mysterious manor, the male raised his head slowly.

Piercing black eyes met dark gold as Lucifer uncurled himself from his rested form. His obsidian gaze glittered with coolness, yet something ominous flickered in their depths. He slowly made his way toward the opposing male, his steps sure and steady. He seemed in great familiarness with the land, though he had never been here before now. A wry grimace appeared as he took in the wolf. The two shared a black pelt laced with scars that he didn't wish to explain, or even remember. 

"Greetings, stranger." He spoke with a tone clipped with deep and obvious wariness along with a hint of almost forced politeness. His gaze narrowed instinctively and his tone lowered. What business could one have in these parts but that of trouble?" Though he may sound, well, rude, he was just speaking from experience at dealing with strangers. Too many had treated him with hostility for him not to do the same. Maybe he didn't want to be different, maybe he just wanted to be alone. No one would ever know, that's for sure. They probably wouldn't want to stick around long enough to be told.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 02, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 03, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 03, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 03, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 05, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 07, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 08, 2017, 01:27 PM