Haunted Wood Here Am I
I prefer to associate myself with nobody, thank you very much.
17 Posts
Ooc — Σve
Lucifer's jaw tightened. He did not exactly trust this newfound wolf; his smile to coy and his words to calm. As the male spoke, the black wolf's gaze narrowed slightly more and his hackles began to raise slightly. 
"Of course no, for thee looks perfectly harmless by all means of measures." His words were spoken with a deep rumbling from within his massive chest and the words dripping with sarcasm. Then he gave an impatient short.
"I dinna mean ter give ye a false assumption, but, ter be true,  why would one question if not from experience?" 

When the opposing be wolf spoke of companionship, Lucifer's face pulled a quite convincing skeptical look. He himself had never cared to be in an alliance of any sort, but then again, he had never met a wolf who seemed prepared for anything and experienced everything.

"And why would thou seek companionship with thee?" His words held true curiosity. Why would the male want to ally himself with he? Normally, wolves would try to distance themselves from him, not seek companionship.
Names are given, not chosen, Yet somehow, they Reflect us, Mine holds a certain Truth, To who I really am
Messages In This Thread
Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 02, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 03, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 03, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 03, 2017, 06:36 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 05, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Darcia - March 07, 2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Here Am I - by Lucifer Black - March 08, 2017, 01:27 PM