Ravensblood Forest No more alone or myself could I be
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
There was a deep, visceral sense of satisfaction that hummed through Lotte’s bloodstream at the woman’s gesture of respect — she had forgotten that she was Banríon within Teaghlaigh’s borders — and she canted her broad muzzle in turn. “Welcome to Teaghlaigh, Lia Raurc,” the silver-tongued bard intoned warmly, her coal-colored tail waving genially. “Do you have any experience with trees?” It was an odd question to ask, but Lotte’s black-masked visage was completely serious. The smile that caught at her lips was friendly without being humorous or sardonic, but just to clarify that she was indeed asking for a reason, “I was born in the northern tundra — there are no trees that can survive those conditions — and I think I may have broken one of Arturo’s sequoias by trying to dig a den beneath its roots. When I started, it was winter and the earth held strong, but now everything is mud and slush.”

Chuckling warmly, she confessed, “I tried to knock it down the rest of the way — it growled at me and shook above me, and I thought it would crush me — but I could not do it alone. Maybe it would be better to reinforce it, but I do not know enough about trees to know whether it would put down new roots, or whether the thaw will continue to weaken the ground beneath it.”
Messages In This Thread
No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - February 18, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 03, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 03, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 17, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 19, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 28, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - April 07, 2017, 07:28 AM