Ravensblood Forest It's been too long
4 Posts
Ooc —
Neasa felt a pang of hurt at Arturo's question, almost like he was accusing her of causing the issues at the Hollow herself. Nobody was completely at fault, all arguments take two to continue. Flattening her ears and abandoning her normal composure of coolness she looked at Arturo sadly "Two Hollow Members fought one another and one was killed. My standing was to punish the remaining member because he had not went to the leader for instruction, but instead brutalized and killed his pack mate. Boadicea's standing was to let him walk with little consequence other than a nip to the rear, as he was in self defense." she began to explain what had happened, so that Arturo would get some information instead of continuing to assume she had blamed everything on his mother.

"The hollow's rules have always forbidden raising a paw against a packmate. I know self defense may have come into play, but for which member we cannot know. All I know is that they were perfectly capable of calling for help, but they chose to duel instead. Boadicea may have taken it into consideration, or she may have ignored it. Either way the member at fault walked free and is still considered respected. The Raurcs were highly displeased by this fact, and even tried to hold anothe vote with the pack, which was ultimately denied."

"So to answer your Question Arturo, No i will not leave if we disagree but I might be frustrated or annoyed. We left The hollow because everyone began to look at the Raurcs in a less than respectful way, just because we wanted true justice"
 She finished honestly, her ears flicking slightly as she cast a sad glance at Lia wondering what she must feel toward her packless and demoted mother now. Preparing fo the worst she decided there was nothing more to lose, and flattened herself to the ground. "Turo I know it sounds like a messy situation, but i left so that the rest of the Hollow could finally settle down. Us being there and showing our displeasure was causing it to tear apart. Your mother and I parted on fair terms, I would never have left without telling anyone else. I promise I will give Teaghlaigh my all, even as a lower standing than I am used to."
Messages In This Thread
It's been too long - by Neasa - February 26, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Lia - February 26, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Arturo - February 27, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Neasa - February 27, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Lia - February 27, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Arturo - March 01, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Neasa - March 02, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Lia - March 03, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Arturo - March 04, 2017, 07:30 AM
RE: It's been too long - by Neasa - March 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Lia - March 05, 2017, 05:23 PM