Blackwater Islands welcome home
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
the others inquiry brought forth a thoughtful look. I am afraid I do not know the proper questions to ask, she admitted, her cheeks growing warm with embarrassment from the truth of this. I suppose that I would like to know anything that you might be able to share with me, she offered at length; Galateia, too, wanted this conversation to continue... but to learn from Kalika, and her fellow Sisters, was a great wish of hers at present. she had been Chosen, but she had much to learn—she was a willing initiate, however. born to the Sea, she would heed those who knew Her decree and who could teach her the ways in which to properly abide by Her edict and code. 

the others next question was also thought on for a moment. to aid others, she hummed, her tail waving. Galateia was unaware that she was a brilliant healer, and a naturalist as well—though when the time presented itself, it would appear she was simply a natural at the tasks she knew best. in her previous life, a life unknown to her, she had been a protege—these skills would carry over, and would be inexplicable to her and others who would now come to know her. I am sorry that I cannot tell you more—in coming to be, I am still learning of my own strengths and weaknesses. the Sea must mean for me to discover these things as I heal, she tilted her head, wondering if Kalila might be able to provide her own insight. and then, after a moment, she inquired: what of you, Kalika! I should like to know all of you and your passions as well, she lilted, her ears leaning ever so slightly in the direction of her newfound Sister, whom her heart already plainly adored.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
welcome home - by Kalika - March 02, 2017, 11:45 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 02, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 03, 2017, 10:31 AM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 03:46 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 03, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 03, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: welcome home - by Deirdre - March 06, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: welcome home - by Kalika - March 06, 2017, 03:56 PM