Ravensblood Forest It's been too long
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
last post from me & turo. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo listens as Neasa recounts her story to him, attentive and impartial as he listens. Yet, this is the Boadicea he knows for no one had punished him when he had killed that boy (whose name and face he had forgotten over the years) — one of the older boys that had called him half-breed and bullied him. Arturo hadn’t needed to kill him: but he did and he would never regret it. It is not Arturo’s place to make judgement for Quicksilver Hollow is no longer his concern. “My mother’s choices are her own, but she has shown similar behavior when I was a lad,” He draws his salmon pink tongue across his lips. Perhaps Neasa had forgotten. No one stepped in to shield Arturo from the slurs uttered his way and no one dared to cross him after the older boy’s death. “I am not arguing, merely stating. Quicksilver Hollow isn’t my concern anymore.” He had said his goodbyes to it and that was that. Their politics and feuds were meaningless to the Fearghal monarch. He accepts her submission and gestures for her to rise with his muzzle. “Lia has asked to be a Comhlach and so the Family business is to be kept from her until she has proven herself.” Arturo informs her mother. He respects Lia’s decision and her want to devote herself to Teaghlaigh, strange as he finds it. “I will rank you as Saighdiúir, Neasa. I suspect you will want to catch up so I trust that you can give your mother the tour, Lia?” He addresses the daughter now. His words are less of a question and more of an assumption and with a final glimpse at the pair he turns and heads back to the heart of the Forest, back to Lotte confident that if either woman needs him they know to call for him.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
It's been too long - by Neasa - February 26, 2017, 04:20 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Lia - February 26, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Arturo - February 27, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Neasa - February 27, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Lia - February 27, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Arturo - March 01, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: It's been too long - by Neasa - March 02, 2017, 01:06 PM