Blackwater Islands my heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
her head turned around as she heard the familiar voice of a woman Galateia had swiftly become taken with. Kalika, came her voice, relief flooding the tones—other than Akantha, it was Kalika whom held Galateia's trust. though the others would surely hear of her story, Kalika was the first face whom had come to seek her out and welcome her. she was grateful. the kind inquiry was rewarded with an embarrassed grimace, and shyly she looked away. only my pride is wounded, she admitted without fear to her Sister, her friend, though she is such a fickle thing! I have no need of it! she quipped dramatically, and looking back to the pale beauty she smiled warmly. truly, I am alright... look, and, with some effort, Galateia was able to stand alongside Kalika. although Galateia was larger than her in height, her presently narrow frame did not bear its typically voluptuous curves. but she was not self-conscious beside the soft and lovely Kalika, never considering her own extraordinary beauty in any thing. she let out a small laugh, and then said sheepishly, it is not much, I know! but—ah, see—how fickle pride will return when the opportunity comes for it to strike! a bemused smile curled at the corners of her lips. 

nevermind me—how do you fare, Sister? she asked this with true interest. Akantha updated her on all things she ought to know of, though she had not yet heard of her Sisters accomplishment! genuinely, she was interested in her progress—more than that, she was hopeful of it! oh, Galateia saw the potential within her and knew it to be great.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: my heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold - by Deirdre - March 07, 2017, 10:23 PM