Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Up to you whether or not you want Kaname to join him. I figured we could always have an updated thread since I guess he's more in STM than out now. :P
So in short, Mordecai deemed the wolf's answer to be a resounding yes. It humored him to think of himself being run off from somewhere, but that was something he had never had to face. And hopefully, would never have to face. Time on that winding, twisting road had allowed him to figure out whatever means he needed to survive, and never once had they steered him into stealing from a pack. Scavenging on half-rancid meals left to be bleached by the sun, yes. But he had always assumed that every pack out there was no less than like his own birthplace, where defending the frontline was most important in keeping the ones inside safe.
“Of course,” he said. “I wouldn't do it any other way.” Though left unspoken, he couldn't help but assume that they must have had a lot of fools who tried to march right in and act like they belonged. And that, he found a little troubling. But it too, was not unlike his origins. Sighing and casting his gaze out across the flatlands once again, Mordecai found a certain restlessness captivating his thoughts soon thereafter. “Well, I should leave you to it. I think I might go see what I can scare up to chase out here.” Hunger was still an ever pressing worry at the back of his mind. Mordecai had only gone a few paces away from Kaname though, when he paused and turned his head back to look at him.
“Unless you want to join me?” Two wolves could certainly fair better at finding a meal than just one, after all.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - June 08, 2014, 02:16 PM