Silver Creek When the time comes, is it still right?
132 Posts
Ooc — chey
Away
Post order will be Natashe Spring Heston! Thank you all for joining!. Novak has gone Inactive (perfect timing right?) so maybe when he gets back i'll back date the mating thread to after this one.

Natase was relieved as Heston showed up too, though a flicker of worry crossed her gaze for the pups that were left in the den. Deciding to make this as quick as possible so the happy couple could go back to their pups, she gave Heston a weary Grin. When the teasing comments came out she snorted "Amour. J'ai trouvé l'amour" she answered honestly. Now that both alphas were here, she wanted to ask her question. Suddenly nervousness struck her, and she flicked her ears. What if Spring and Heston would deny her, because they too had just had pups? 

Would Spring do that? She honestly didn't know. It was Instinct to want to be the only breeding pair, and to have your children not be threatened by another's needs. But they were family, her and spring. Even Heston was now Natashe's family by mateship, her Brother in law. Taking a deep breathe she dipped her head "I wish to have my own children with Novak. I will work extra hard before the birth to prepare for their needs, and Novak will help with extra hunting i'm sure. Me and Novak have been seeing one another for quite some time now, and im hoping he'll take me as his mate." she explained embarrassed slightly.

"I know him well, so I have the feeling I may have to ask him. I wish for permission to start a family in the case that he does agree. I am in heat currently, so if we uh..mate it would end in pregnancy most likely" she continued in a rush, feeling flustered and awkward for the first time in her life. She left out the part about how Novak and her had already done it before, but Nat had gotten extremely lucky and had nothing to show for it.
Messages In This Thread
When the time comes, is it still right? - by Natashe - February 25, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Spring - March 05, 2017, 12:59 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Heston - March 07, 2017, 06:53 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Natashe - March 08, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Spring - April 16, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: When the time comes, is it still right? - by Heston - April 24, 2017, 05:32 PM