Swiftcurrent Creek midnight sun
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She observed him as he sighed, vaguely recalling the flutter of emotions she had felt upon first encountering Njal. She knew that if Tuwawi had not come along, she would have had him to herself. There was no doubt in her mind. That was not the way things had turned out, though, and so she wiped the thought aside. Fox had plenty of prospects now. Razo, Scimitar, perhaps even Cutthroat. She was not so stupid to count Peregrine in that list. Despite their flirtations, he was too involved with his family to be anything of value to her (at least in that department).

When at last Njal spoke, Fox's ears twitched. She allowed him to finish before fully processing what he had said. The Sunspire was too close, she agreed, and they could not be allowed to stay there. It was the last bit, however, that she found the most interesting. “Why would I waste our efforts and put your lives in danger?” she asked, not expecting a reply. As long as Jace and Ferdie were out of her home, she did not consider them a deadly threat... although if they settled on the Sunspire, they would be a different kind of threat. She would not let her comrades be driven from their home by outcasts.

“I would seek them out myselves, but I do not believe I have the temper for it. Should we send a messenger with a warning, or do you think they will be in danger? Perhaps a warning party,” she suggested. A display of power was always better than just frivolous words.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
midnight sun - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 06:07 PM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Fox - June 07, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Fox - June 07, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Njal - June 07, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Fox - June 08, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2014, 07:35 PM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Fox - June 13, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Njal - June 13, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: midnight sun - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2014, 11:52 AM