Ravensblood Forest i hear it beckoning
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Traitors. This is the word that the feral Commander applies to the two wolves that the queen speaks of. The pregnant second in command — definitely not a rank she should hold, he thinks with a twitch of his lips — and her mate. To endanger The Family was as good as causing them harm with your own tooth and claw. His brow furrows as his burning amber gaze seeks Conan wildly, as if his brother might be able to explain to him why this is even relevant to Teaghlaigh. The second they returned they should have been cast out of The Family. They should not even be a problem to Teaghlaigh. Declan knows that his brother does not hold the answers. The coywolf king has gone soft and this disappoints the feral commander. He barely acknowledges her slip of news that familiar faces could be found within the borders of Teaghlaigh for there are currently inconsequential to Declan as he attempts to puzzle out the Ceannasach’s mind and why he has not cut off the cancerous growth of traitors, why he allows it to remain and fester.

He is soft. He is weak. Declan would have long since thrown them to the (ha) wolves and watched as they were devoured for their crimes. The feral Cathan’s tail lashes behind him like a irate tiger’s, the fire in his amber gaze low and hot. “Why?” Guttural and deep timbre spills forth from betwixt his lips. His voice is pleasant in a rough way but it is so rarely used that it sometimes surprises him that he has a voice at all. “To endanger The Family is to draw your own teeth to it’s throat. Why have they not been dealt with?” The Commander cannot understand and knows his brother can not answer so he must resolve himself to make his quest for the answer known to Teaghlaigh’s queen.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 04, 2017, 01:37 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 03:06 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 05, 2017, 05:31 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 05, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 06, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 08, 2017, 08:18 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Lotte - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Declan - March 10, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: i hear it beckoning - by Conan - March 11, 2017, 09:39 AM