Ravensblood Forest you found me and i found you
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo’s queen assures him that she will not be ill with a wink that tugs the edges of the gangster’s lips upwards and draws a soft noise of amusement from his throat. She speaks it with a confidence that is nothing short of admirable and startling. Despite himself Arturo does allow himself to feel reassured as she speaks that her mother took to pregnancy as a fish takes to water: naturally. She preens him and Arturo relishes in her touch with a soft rumble of contentment. He allows himself this. In the chaos of everything happening around them in Teaghlaigh he allows himself to be stolen by his wife. He needs it. Though Arturo is strong willed, though he is resilient, though he endures he wonders again how easy it would be for them to just leave. To find somewhere they are not known, some place quiet where Lotte can have their children and they can raise them without the burden of all the other lives they are in charge of. These thoughts are extremely selfish and Arturo knows he will not leave Teaghlaigh. It is tempting but he is too ambitious. Arturo cannot relinquish his quest for control for long.

“And here I thought that you were the one that bewitched me,” Arturo teases her with a light nip to the junction of where her jaw and throat meet. “Mmm, I may be,” He purls in response to her inquiry. “but betting implies that there is something to be won.” He speaks with a low chuckle, wondering what sort of stakes she had in mind. “My eldest children were an even mix. Two boys and two girls.” He informs her, unsure if he has ever spoken of his older children to her. She knows he has them, and she knows of Duana — Arturo does not hide his past from her, preferring to be honest with the woman who is his literal everything — but he does not remember if he has ever gone into detail. Perhaps he has: it is hard to say for he finds himself lost and pleasantly distracted by his young wife. “so it is hard to say.” Especially since he only has one litter previous to the one growing within Lotte’s womb currently. “What are your thoughts?” He asks, unable to help but wonder if she has an unfair advantage as she is the one carrying them and might instinctively know somehow.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 03, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 04, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 04, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 05, 2017, 05:28 AM