Blackwater Islands soft like trees in water, shaped to soothe and move
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she turned to him in time to see the look of pity, and it caused a small smile to form upon her lips. it is alright; in time, I will be well again. sooner than that, you shall be well again, for his wounds were only superficial, she noted. consistent reopening of them might cause them to scar, as would scratching at the scabs that would surely itch as they healed... but she had noted they were not terribly deep that he need fear horrific blood loss, or anything awful in nature. infection, of course, could cause worse bumps in the road for his healing journey... but Galateia would see to it that he did not suffer this. 

after a while, they arrived to the stream. she gestured toward it. dip your muzzle within, and let it soak; it will soften the scabs and the skin, and the moving water should dispel any dirt resting beneath or upon their surface. after, i will cleanse any remaining dirt with my tongue before we continue, she instructed and informed, resting on her hindquarters and catching her breath whilst she waited.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: soft like trees in water, shaped to soothe and move - by Deirdre - March 11, 2017, 02:29 PM