Blackwater Islands chicken sammiches and banana bowls
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
I would enjoy that, Galateia's smile became radiant as she spoke—truly, she had only been able to see but three parts of one island, and see was not truly the proper word for it as her movements were so stunted whilst she recovered. the forests she had seen, the shoreline, and the cave she rest within (as to not expose herself to any predators in her current weakened state, where she was unable to run from them). on the subject of exploring and discovery, Galateia turned her head to face the waters and gestured to another of their claimed islands. have you explored the other islands, yet? she inquired, looking back to Kalika. 

Galateia nodded her head to Kalika's observation. indeed, they are—I am tested by my body and its limits, and I must remember Their lessons, she said, her eyes falling toward the waters that danced around her ankles. she took another two steps forward, the chilled water embracing her. she worked her muscles, flexing them, before she glanced toward Kalika. are you busy this day? do you think you could help me, with my Greek? if it is not too much trouble, she inquired. Akantha had already taught her much, and being (unknowingly) multilingual assisted in her quick learning.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
chicken sammiches and banana bowls - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: chicken sammiches and banana bowls - by Deirdre - March 11, 2017, 01:11 PM
RE: chicken sammiches and banana bowls - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: chicken sammiches and banana bowls - by Deirdre - March 11, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: chicken sammiches and banana bowls - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: chicken sammiches and banana bowls - by Deirdre - March 11, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: chicken sammiches and banana bowls - by Kalika - March 11, 2017, 07:09 PM