Dragoncrest Cliffs In my blood
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Good things, truly, and the building tension he'd just begun to have diffused immediately in exchange for more reminders that these puppies were going to be here soon. "Oh. Good. Really? For the first time?" he eyed her sides for a second, wholly unable to imagine how such sensations must play out beyond her saying it could almost be mistaken for gas. At least now their kicks could not pack too much power yet, and Wildfire seemed blissfully aglow in a serenity he'd not seen before this so he doubted she was perturbed by their new motion much. "Isn't it nice to hear from them like that finally? Even if kicking their mom is not so sweet," he chuffed. Thinking about it too extensively was treading into territory he didn't want to touch but his tail waved a slow, happy little beat to imagine that they were well, meeting their growth milestones, and whatever else they needed to be doing in there in the cozy comfort of her womb. "A little bit, yeah. She's said they seem to be growing fast lately.." And accordingly, Portia took her issues with her expanding girth and Dio worried along in his proud sort of way that fast-approaching fatherhood seemed to instill onto him.
Messages In This Thread
In my blood - by Wildfire - February 24, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 02, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 02, 2017, 11:46 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 08, 2017, 02:37 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 09, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 11, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 13, 2017, 10:59 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 14, 2017, 01:58 AM
RE: In my blood - by Wildfire - March 14, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: In my blood - by Dio - March 29, 2017, 02:35 AM