Hushed Willows Lithium
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
There is another, and his hunger ebbs away from him, knowing that so long as both are capable of fighting back, he had no chance of feeding on either of them. A pange of guilt fills him, as he is unwilling to feed from Mazatl once more. He would have to find another if he . Instead, he resorts to pleasantries, his tail raising; is they had been farther from the newly claimed Watch, he would be less domineering, but the knowledge that his baiatel was lingering safely nearby riled him internally.

The first ruby-eyed woman asks if he spoke English. He chuckles for a moment. It is my mother tongue, He explains, wondering how they would react to know that he was fluent instead of some backwards wolf. Though I find that other languages have a sense of effectiveness that English lacks, no? Athan tilts his head, the question entirely rhetorical. May I ask what you two are doing? Are you travellers?
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
Lithium - by K'atik - March 04, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: Lithium - by Athanasius - March 04, 2017, 07:04 PM
RE: Lithium - by Riqtajinaq - March 05, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Lithium - by K'atik - March 06, 2017, 01:39 AM
RE: Lithium - by Athanasius - March 12, 2017, 12:27 AM
RE: Lithium - by Riqtajinaq - March 12, 2017, 07:51 PM
RE: Lithium - by K'atik - March 12, 2017, 08:06 PM