Ravensblood Forest im stealthy. like a ninja
33 Posts
Ooc — Genevieve
technically they've met but I'm gonna pretemd like Lia applies to this :)

The harsh winter that saw her into this land has begun to fade. Its icy grip on life has been replaced with the gentle warming temperatures of spring and regrowth of the forest. 

Lia roams the forest, the sunlight dappling her blue-steel coat with metal as she moves. 

The creek draws her. It beckons with its soft trickling and its promise of cool water to slacken her thirst. The colleen pauses on the bank to drink; she lifts her head when the breeze changes its course and brings with it the smell of other.

He is not so unfamiliar to the belladonna. He too is from Quicksilver Hollow, one of her first Family. 

"Conan," Lia calls softly, a genuine smile on her face as she approaches the similarly colored male.

There are differences: the gold that weaves into his coat like a tapestry in place of her silver, the richly brown eyes where hers are stark white, and her own petite size in place of Conan's musculature. 

"It is good to see you," Lia nearly calls him brother she is so relieved to see someone of her Family. She refrains but only just. "This Family is strange to me," she continues with a slight frown. Lia does not understand some of the members; they don't think like Teaghlaigh.

"I assume Declan is here somewhere," the doyenne jokes lightly. Lia knows that the two are inseparable; Conan would not be here without his other half.
Messages In This Thread
im stealthy. like a ninja - by Conan - March 12, 2017, 08:37 AM
RE: im stealthy. like a ninja - by Lia - March 12, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: im stealthy. like a ninja - by Conan - March 13, 2017, 03:44 PM
RE: im stealthy. like a ninja - by Lia - March 15, 2017, 06:25 PM