Greatwater Lake the undertaker's thirst for revenge is unquenchable
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
For a moment, West thinks the girl will be quiet. She’s able to close her eyes and feel something other than pain. If she sat there long enough, and quiet enough, she’d fall asleep sitting up. Her eyelids are heavy up until the other’s voice pierces through her subconscious. West winces and shakes her head, looking to find the girl’s face so that she can answer. She purses her lips together and takes a deep breath to steady herself.

“It isn’t far,” she assures, though she isn’t sure. She just knows she doesn’t need the girl tagging along all the way home. “I’d just run to get away from the one that attacked me, I can go home fine now,” she further explains. The pain in her shoulder and flank are gone, even if the wounds are just as bad, but she’ll be able to pick herself up in no time and work on her way home. With all the energy she has, she slowly picks herself up on unsteady feet. They tremble beneath her but she’s able to hold her own and keep standing. When the girl has nothing else to say, she takes her own prize and begins the trek the way she'd come. Eventually she'd have to stop and rest but it was a start and she didn't have to feel the pain the whole way home.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
RE: the undertaker's thirst for revenge is unquenchable - by West - March 12, 2017, 08:39 PM