The Sunspire i might like to know you
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
She’d spent a good portion of her morning monitoring the field that stayed east of the caldera while taking a few for own enjoyment. Everything is right with the world at one point and it puts her legs into motion that sends her farther than she’d meant to. By the time her high had worn off, darkness is upon her and trying to get back when she really doesn’t know how she got there doesn’t seem like the best decision. Hunkering down for the night and giving herself a rest until morning seems like the best option and she attempts to find a cave or nook along the mountain to provide enough shelter.

However, the scent of another catches her attention and her ears swivel forward. With the sky clear of clouds and free of rain, West is able to see the outline of a darker wolf in the distance. Something is in their body but from where she stands, she can’t decipher it, and instead worries between making her presence known to show she means no harm or to settle somewhere out of view; the wind is blowing away from her and she has the benefit that the other won’t be able to smell her (especially if something fragrant is in their mouth). A few seconds of debate goes by and she settles off to the side where an incline and boulder keep her from view, lowering herself into the smallest nook she can fit in.
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 12, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 14, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 14, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 19, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 21, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 25, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - April 11, 2017, 12:21 PM