Sunbeam Lair This will never end, 'cause I want more
40 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Shikoba continued to stand as a quiet witness to the exchange between Asterr and herself. Periwinkle gazed shifted towards her every so often, but when the dark Chieftess spoke again, her eyes remained respectfully in place upon her lovely face. She made no comment about her affinity with pups, but seemed pleased with her naturalist abilities. A small, shy smile made its way across the wraith's lips, as she thought that perhaps she had impressed the leader with at least one skill set.

But next, loyalty was requested of her. Anouke rolled her ears back further, as a soft whine was emitted. The smile remained, and her tail gave a single swift wag. Of course, my lady, she promised, her voice a gentle coo. I pledge my loyalty to this tribe, and to serve it in whatever manner is asked of me. Her eyes darted towards Shikoba and back again.
Messages In This Thread
This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 10:27 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 10, 2017, 02:08 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 10, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 13, 2017, 01:10 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 12:22 PM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Asterr - March 16, 2017, 01:06 AM
RE: This will never end, 'cause I want more - by Anouke - March 16, 2017, 01:49 AM