Ravensblood Forest Give me the burden, give me the blame
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
She didn't have to wait long to see the masked leader, his piercing eyes met by her expectant gaze for a mere moment before she placed a paw on the cougars skull, picked clean and preserved not only to Palisanders memory but as a gift to the Family as well. She swallowed back a sound, lips pressed together over her teeth as he said her name. "I stalked and killed the cat that took Palisander from me - from us." She said softly. "But.... Isley... Feels like a whole other woman. One we buried." She had not made the choice before she heard her name from another mouth but it seemed wrong. "Call me Hemlock." 

She could not quite put to proper words how she felt. Still hollow. Still broken. Still aching. But the vengeance she'd hoped for had not softened the loss she felt, she did not find any sort of comfort in the minor victory over her husband's murderer. She gave a soft sigh, blinking back the distant look in her gaze and the sadness that rushed to fill it and Hemlock lowered her head. "I broke my word to you - to the Family. I do not ask for forgiveness, nor do I expect it. I brought back the hellcat's skull as an honoring to you and Teaghlaigh." She no fool - even in her anguished, clouded mind she should have done something more, should have reached out and shared her plans. She had not. She did not have the hope of coming back home, but she had the desire. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 16, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 16, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 01:39 AM