Blackwater Islands over the waves peaceful at night
7 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
Joining 
i tried to be vague b/c i am not sure where exactly the borders are located given that they're on an island, lol. @Akantha

[table width=85%][tr][td]
She swims to the Islands out of mere curiosity born of her desire to see. She has heard of these Teekon Wilds from the mouth of her father who lived here, who ruled in these Wilds — however briefly. Aztec is filled with a wonder that is not unlike a child’s as they discover their new favorite playground. Her mother was not happy with her desire to venture and her grandmother had insisted that she take a guard but Aztec had rejected any notion of it. I do not want to venture as a daughter of Coatl, she thinks to herself as she crosses the short stretch of sea between the mainland and the islands that the natives called Blackwater. It is only as she nears the shore that she halts when she can stand comfortably without the risk of the waves surging over her head that she realizes the island is not as uninhabited as she had first assumed. Her plans are dashed immediately and her face falls as her ears slick back against her head. She should turn around, she knows, but she is stopped as she drinks in the scents once more, paying closer attention. The pack is dominantly female and her excitement and curiosity breathe to life with a new spark. Without delay her head tips back and she lets out a call for a leader, wading through the waters so it laps just at her elbows and belly now though she keeps distance, ready to turn and swim back should she need.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
over the waves peaceful at night - by Aztec - March 14, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: over the waves peaceful at night - by Akantha - March 14, 2017, 03:45 PM
RE: over the waves peaceful at night - by Aztec - March 14, 2017, 04:13 PM
RE: over the waves peaceful at night - by Akantha - March 14, 2017, 06:33 PM
RE: over the waves peaceful at night - by Aztec - March 14, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: over the waves peaceful at night - by Akantha - March 15, 2017, 08:27 PM
RE: over the waves peaceful at night - by Aztec - March 16, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: over the waves peaceful at night - by Akantha - March 16, 2017, 07:48 PM