Stone Circle double double toil and trouble!
40 Posts
Ooc —
She stops in her tracks as the other begins to rouse, her ears twitching anxiously when she realizes she's being hailed. Vi turns quickly and trots back toward the stranger, lowering herself in the presence of the larger bitch. Because she's new, Vi assumes that everyone except Sophy is higher on the food chain than herself, but even if she'd been a veteran in this pack, she thinks she still would've submitted to this woman.

"Hi," she chirps, tail wagging as she greets the woman, unable to help thinking that she was an impressive sight - both in size and beauty. For a moment, that's all she can think, and Vi simply wags her tail and stares as she tries to figure out what she's supposed to be saying. "Gosh, you're pretty," she says at last, though she's certain she'd opened her mouth to say something about hunting, and not meaning to disturb the larger woman.

"I mean - gosh, I am pretty hungry," she corrects herself, shooting the stranger a sheepish - but hopefully winning - smile. "I was just going to hunt. In the woods. I didn't mean to wake you."
Messages In This Thread
double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - February 26, 2017, 10:43 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by RIP Krypton - February 26, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - March 12, 2017, 12:16 AM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by RIP Krypton - March 12, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - March 15, 2017, 12:20 AM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by RIP Krypton - March 28, 2017, 08:42 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - March 28, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by RIP Krypton - April 05, 2017, 11:01 PM
RE: double double toil and trouble! - by Vinnira - April 17, 2017, 09:42 PM