Sea Lion Shores Cause = Time
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
With her eyes, Hawkeye always noticed the slightest shift in any setting, whether it was wolf or prey, or even a gentle breeze shuffling leaves on trees. This was one positive thing she had gained from becoming mostly deaf. And in this situation, Hawkeye noted the look in her eyes, giving a subtle smirk in amusement.

He spoke once more, this time with a small chuckle, and once more she felt a light shiver. She willed her body not to move, but what she willed did not happen. It was a pleasant sound, deep like his voice but with a dab of genuine happiness to it. She wanted to hear it again.

The swarthy female watched him as he spoke about his mother, the stars, and his old pack. Fate is... funny that way, no? came from the male, and she felt a twinge of... bitterness? Her "fate" had been cruel to her lately, but she wondered where it would take her now.

"I dislike fighting as well. I grew up in a gypsy pack. My mother knew of plants, and I frequently gazed at the stars, but I know near nothing of either." Her voice hinted that she would like to know more, but it was up to the male before her to catch on.

"My given name is Vilocity. My father named me for his grandfather, who was a large wolf, but unbelievably quick. After a fall..." Hawkeye hesitated a moment, eyes dropping to the sandy beach, then slowly trailing their way back to Majesty's liquid amber eyes. Something compelled her to trust him. "After a fall, I became mostly deaf and my eyesight has enhanced greatly, like the eyes of a hawk. Hence, 'Hawkeye'." She finished speaking, and while waiting for a reply, it dawned on her that he had said he was an Alpha. Briefly wondering if she was trespassing, the dark she-wolf wiped the thought away, knowing that he'd probably be a lot less friendly if that were so.
Messages In This Thread
Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 04, 2014, 03:02 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 04, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 05, 2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 06, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 06, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 09, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 17, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Cause = Time - by Hawkeye - June 18, 2014, 10:16 AM