Golden Glade saw the deer before it saw me,
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
He barely caught the fall of the pup's ears and had a good feeling his frustration had showed more than he'd thought at first. His uneasiness amplified this feeling quickly when he said sorry. "It's okay, really..." I'm just not used to it the apologetic splay of his ears wanted to add. It was pretty obvious, and somehow, Silas felt a tiny bit better knowing the boy was at least aware of his shortcoming.

That aside, they were back to scents next and Silas wiggled his tail with his nose down, although watched Tapat most of all. His enthusiasm was good, that much was certain, and the Ostrega's mood lifted gradually from there. When it looked like the pup had a pretty good plan as to what he was doing and how to execute it mostly successfully, Silas didn't interfere any.

"Good job," he said softly when he exclaimed they'd reached a there! He looked around and didn't see Reek, Jhala or the other boy anywhere immediately quite yet, although he was hopeful at least one of them might be somewhere near. Still striding forward to get closer, he nodded along. "See, it's pretty easy once you get a good start and the hang of the motions of it." It seemed once he could get it in his head, it wasn't so bad for Tapat.. but this was just his outsider opinion after spending a little time with him. "You got it from here? I'm gonna go track down my friend next.." Which probably didn't interest him at all, especially since he kept to the edges of the Glade.
Messages In This Thread
saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 15, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 16, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 17, 2017, 02:25 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 19, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 20, 2017, 01:36 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - February 20, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - February 24, 2017, 12:32 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 04, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 08, 2017, 03:41 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Tapat - March 09, 2017, 04:00 AM
RE: saw the deer before it saw me, - by Silas - March 12, 2017, 04:33 PM