Golden Glade look what's left of my bled heart
The Laugher
197 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Dagfinn hadn't known Silas well. They hadn't interacted much, and he'd not partaken in the cuddle puddle that'd cemented Dagfinn's bond to Reek and Jhala. But that did not mean that he wasn't pack, or that Dagfinn didn't feel a sense of duty toward him.

When he scented him on the borders after so long, he did not think much of it, really. Wolves had always come and gone in his natal pack - sometimes leaving for months before returning with news from the World Beyond. But there was a sickly, tired aura about the boy's scent that Dagfinn soon found himself investigating. He grabbed a rabbit from one of the caches and trotted out to find his pack mate.

"Are you okay?" Dagfinn asked when he came upon the other male, a bit puzzle and a little worried. He nudged the rabbit toward the younger male, glad now that he'd thought to bring something. He'd heard of bad scouting trips, but wasn't this excessive? And why did Silas smell so... sad?

Dagfinn wagged his tail at the other, not really knowing what to do aside from stand there and feel very sorry.
Messages In This Thread
look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 15, 2017, 11:06 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - March 16, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 16, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - March 18, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - March 19, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - April 17, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Silas - April 18, 2017, 12:49 AM
RE: look what's left of my bled heart - by Dagfinn - April 18, 2017, 09:03 PM