Ravensblood Forest No more alone or myself could I be
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
I’m so sorry for the wait, Genevieve! ♥

A bright, fierce grin lit Banríon’s mud-spattered, black-masked visage as she regarded her comrade with affection. There was nothing tentative about the soot-stockinged rogue, and she leaned forward with a quick, impulsive arc of her broad muzzle, her aim to buffet the Raurc woman’s shoulder in a gesture of blithe camaraderie. “I would be happy for your help, sininen veri,” she accepted graciously, turning as her broad paws snapped into an easy, rollicking gait. Assuming that Lia was following, she returned to the site of her unintentional destruction.

“You see?” she huffed, her argent eyes slitting in disappointment as she regarded the bleeding sentinel. What Lotte had intended to make a den was a reduced to a sad disarray of mud and slush, and some of the young tree’s roots poked above ground. The trunk itself was tilted at an awkward angle, but Lotte could not push it down alone. She circled around to the trunk and braced her forelegs against it, but though it creaked ominously, it would not fall.
Messages In This Thread
No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - February 18, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 03, 2017, 10:56 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 03, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 01:57 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 04:31 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 17, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - March 19, 2017, 10:40 AM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lia - March 28, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: No more alone or myself could I be - by Lotte - April 07, 2017, 07:28 AM