Ravensblood Forest you found me and i found you
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
“There is always something to be won,” Lotte rejoined, honest surprise glimmering within her argent eyes as she regarded her husband. Arturo’s nightingale had grown up in a competitive world where battle glory and boasting rights were just as important as the spoils of war themselves. Trophies and pelts, trinkets and food — all of these things were ephemeral and would decay over time. Songs and stories, though, and the pride gleaned from being able to say years later, “Oh, hey, remember that time I predicted that all of our kids would be astronauts and you laughed at me? Who’s laughing now, huh?!” lasted forever.

She laughed, a warm, mellifluous ripple of sound. “My thoughts? I think there can be no bet on number or gender,” she chuckled. I am from a litter of two boys, two girls: Bård and Dagfinn, Tove and me.” Lotte sprawled out on the ground beside her black-masked love, rolling onto her back with an inviting, undulating whine and an appealing wriggle. “Come and laze with me, Turo,” she begged, a smile in her eyes, “and — will you tell me about your children?” She felt no shame in the age difference between herself and her fiery-eyed husband, but she was curious as to what traits he’d passed on. “Are they like you? You do not speak often of them — or of Duana.” She didn’t really mind that part so much, but now that she was pregnant with his children, she did want to know about the mother of his eldest. “I am doing research,” she said coyly. “Then we can bet on other things — colors, personalities, hobbies.”
Messages In This Thread
you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 03, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 04, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 04, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 05, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 11, 2017, 05:55 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 10:47 AM