Swiftcurrent Creek i'm just the muscle
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her words weren’t quite what he was expecting – not that he had expected her to dislike her Alpha. It almost appeared as a lack of ambition, but he knew better than that – just because a wolf did not strive for greater rank did not make them ambitious. It was the pause in her words.. as if she wasn’t sure what to expect from life just yet.

The teasing from his eyes shifted with the tone of conversation – she delved deeper to him, asking him of his reasons. Why this path right now? Truly, he held no answer. “I was born in a pack west of here. My heritage extends within other valleys, and while I have a large family, it seems I have yet to come across any here.” There was a small pause as his muzzle bowed down, his teeth nibbling at an itch upon his forelimb before he shifted his attention once more to her. “I left to seek place in the world when I was one. I traveled as a lone wolf, offering my services in battle or the hunt for a meal and a place to stay. After I came here, I settled upon the Sunspire mountain under the lead of a she-wolf called Muirrin. The pack was called Tuatha De, and it lasted only a few months before she fled.. leaving only myself and another.”

Clearing his throat, his thoughts traveled briefly to Luka – curious as to where the male had gone. “Luka and I traveled south of the mountain and came across a proud she-wolf that had laid claim to Neverwinter Forest. Again, we joined ranks and attempted to settle. Once more, the Alpha fled and the pack dispersed only a few months later. After some more travel, I have come here.” The last word was stated with a drawling flourish – his paw lifted in the air as if some grand gesture. The humor did not quite meet his eyes though, and a small snort escaped his jowls. “I guess you can say it’s hard to trust others now.” Jaded musings aside, his eyes studied the cheeks of the she-wolf, not quite glancing her in the eye. "But what about you? Why are you here?"
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i'm just the muscle - by Bazi - May 29, 2014, 09:44 AM
RE: i'm just the muscle - by Scimitar - May 31, 2014, 07:48 AM
RE: i'm just the muscle - by Bazi - June 03, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: i'm just the muscle - by Scimitar - June 04, 2014, 05:33 AM
RE: i'm just the muscle - by Bazi - June 04, 2014, 07:47 AM
RE: i'm just the muscle - by Scimitar - June 04, 2014, 01:25 PM
RE: i'm just the muscle - by Bazi - June 07, 2014, 09:04 AM
RE: i'm just the muscle - by Scimitar - June 09, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: i'm just the muscle - by Bazi - June 09, 2014, 10:06 AM