Ravensblood Forest you found me and i found you
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo agrees with her deduction though he speaks nothing. She is right, though. There is no way for them to determine how many or what gender they will be. They will see when the time comes for them to be born into the world, but Arturo knows that he will love them all regardless. He’s always been harder on his boys, admittedly and tended to spoil his daughters but he thinks that perhaps he should spoil less …if Chusi is any indication of what happens when he spoils too much. There are many days where Arturo worries that in his desire to give her everything her biological parents did not that he has ruined her. The Fearghal monarch does as his Queen bids, stretching out beside her in a sphinx like position, their bodies pressed lightly against one another. He is hyperaware of the babes within her and fears that too rough a touch, or press of his flank against hers might somehow hurt them. “Bowie was my first born. Bain and him look a lot alike. I expect they take after Cynbel in colors,” Arturo begins, his mind going back to what he remembers of his eldest son. “He’s strong, independent. I haven’t seen him since I left the Hollow,” but this does not raise Arturo’s concern. His children are Fearghal’s — they have greatness in them. “Bain is my second born. He was always sly and sassy. A hot-head, a show off, but he’s dedicated.” Arturo speaks of him with a soft half laugh. “He lived on Ankyra Sound for some time but he was gone before the pack disbanded.” Arturo tells her with a soft smile. “Cearney, my eldest girl. She is melanistic like me. Diplomatic, polite, curious. I have not seen her in many moons, either.” But like his other children he suspects she has moved on from this place, too. “Last but never least is Devin, my youngest. She was always sort of my favorite child,” Arturo admits with a sheepish laugh. “She is white as snow, blue eyed to boot. Takes after my mother. Spunky, rebellious. Sort of like Chusi but not. I don’t remember Devin ever being as bad as Chusi.” He has his concerns about Chusi’s open disobedience and defiance but that is another worry for another hour. These hours were for Lotte.

“Duana,” He supposes this would have came up. If not now than surely eventually. He has been forthcoming with his life before and her curiosity should not come as a surprise. He has avoided speaking of his ex-lover to Lotte for many reasons, but mostly because he does not wish her to worry. He’d never loved Duana. Had never thought he was a man capable of love until he’d met her (Lotte). “We met while I was recruiting for the first incarnation of Teaghlaigh. At first our attraction was lust for we met during her heat cycle and I am sure given my eldest children you can assume what occurred between us,” Night after night, in fact. “When she told me she was carrying my children I did what I thought was right. I took her into Quicksilver Hollow and together we raised the children but never as mates. We respected one another but that was about all that was between us. When they were old enough we went out own ways: I came to these Wilds and she remained behind, I presume.” It was not exciting, there was no romance, no adventure. It was a partnership borne out of duty and little else.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 03, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 04, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 04, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 05, 2017, 05:28 AM