Silver Creek i write sins not shopping receipts
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Gah! I didn't realise it was my turn, I'm so sorry to keep you both waiting!

Skylaris gave a half-hearted smile at Heston as he spoke to her, but she relaxed slightly as the Alpha turned back to Ikari. For now, the attention was not on her. She was okay. Heston knew nothing of the pups she carried (possibly), so that was all that mattered for now. The dove did not plan to bring the topic up right now. In fact, she planned to speak with the alphas later on.

"Well, I don't know so much for vouching, since I have not known Ikari for a long time, but he mentioned briefly about looking for a home or something of the like so I told him about Silver Creek." There was no point lying. She nodded, giving a comforting wag of her tail to her recently found friend. "A warrior sounds like something we need right now, Heston. As much as I wish I could, I'm in no state to fight. I can try, of course, but we need as many guards as possible." The silver wolfess had been about to mention guards for the pups, but of course Heston had not spoken of them as of yet, so she didn't deem it necessary to bring it up. Besides, with Mawk gone now, they needed fighters. Not that Sky had ever been much of a tough wolf anyway - she had decided now with her leg gone that she would continue pursuing her dream of becoming a medic.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
Messages In This Thread
i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - February 26, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - February 26, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - February 27, 2017, 06:30 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 05, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 05, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 06, 2017, 06:55 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Ikari - March 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Skylaris - March 19, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: i write sins not shopping receipts - by Heston - March 21, 2017, 05:07 PM