The Sunspire i might like to know you
w i c k e d
116 Posts
Ooc — Cruz
The girl shrinks back a little and West watches her movements, scanning the rest of her form. When she explains what each plant in her grasp is, with the exception of one, she heaves a new sigh of frustration. The bouquet would have been a nice gathering of flowers in their beauty, but the unknown could have been a danger to anyone a little too curious.

“It’s poisonous. Even the pollen,” she explains. She hadn’t seen the flower since she’d lived at home and she takes note to its growth here on the mountain. For now, she wants to dispose of the plant entirely but she just shakes it away from the rest of them, buried beneath melting snow and dirt. West lowers her head and nudges the flowers back, picking herself up a moment later to put space between them. She hadn’t meant to engage with the girl at all but now she has to work on her way out.

“You should be careful and don’t pick things you don’t know anything about.” Most of the time, it would probably be okay, but a few too many chews of the stems and her organs could shut down or her brain would seize up. Her nose wrinkles at the thought as she brushes off the thought, realizing she’d been introduced to. “I’m West.”
do not think you are safe because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth with your blood too
Messages In This Thread
i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 09, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 12, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 13, 2017, 01:13 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 14, 2017, 01:07 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 14, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 19, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - March 21, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by West - March 25, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: i might like to know you - by Anouke - April 11, 2017, 12:21 PM