Stone Circle ex-girl, she the female version of me
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He wasn't quite sure what possessed him to give Grayday his blessing on leaving. If it had been anyone else, Steady would have questioned it more. But, he had called Grayday "brother" for some time now, and he trusted the male. If Grayday said he would come back, then he would. Besides, he did realize that not everyone was such a homebody like himself. Steady had no will to leave the pack lands for any amount of time; no desire to see what else was out there. Here was where he wanted to be.

He chuckled, remember their previous conversation about skunks. I'll hold you to that, he said, a smile appearing on his maw. He didn't feel great that his Beta was leaving, but he felt sure Grayday would return once their hunger for adventure was fed.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 26, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - February 27, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 01, 2017, 10:41 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 03, 2017, 10:52 AM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 05, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: ex-girl, she the female version of me - by Steady - March 19, 2017, 09:20 PM