Ravensblood Forest Give me the burden, give me the blame
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
“Neither, it would seem. They are affronted and upset they have been punished and seen as criminals. They seem to think they are victims.” Olive should have let Dakarai go and returned to The Family so they could work together to find a way to save him. It was what Arturo would have wanted Lotte to do if he suddenly became Riptide and ventured away. He would not want her to do foolish things, risk the lives of their unborn children or The Family. Despite how the pair wanted to spin it they were not the victims and the blame rested solely upon their shoulders. “Yes, but do not take unnecessary risks,” He will not turn down Hemlock’s offer of using her skills to Teaghlaigh’s advantage. Still, he wants to see her return to them safe and sound. “Blackfeather wolves are savage in their ways. Be discreet and careful.” For her own sake as much as Teaghlaigh’s. “I am relocating The Family. We are heading South, far away from the coast. I will be leaving soon to scout a new home for us, someplace secluded and fortified. Some place where we will not be found lest we want to be.” And right now, Arturo did not want to be found. He wanted to take his Family and go into hiding. Even if it meant he was a coward for it.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 16, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 16, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 01:39 AM