Ravensblood Forest Give me the burden, give me the blame
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Hemlock pushed a breath out, certain if she held it any longer she'd burst. The pressure was too great, a sensation starting somewhere in her heart up to her brain and her lungs felt like they'd explode too. She swallowed thickly, eyes fluttering for a moment before she turned her gaze back to Arturo. They acted like victims. Victims. When they'd betrayed their family and their pack and then they wanted to be considered the victims? They had everything! They had one another - their children!, Teaghlaigh, did they not realize their fortunes? A wild thought, tempered and wicked ran through her of the pair being discarded. Hemlock would have taken the children, protected them, raised them, taught them the ways of Awenasa and Teaghlaigh both. Inside she raged at herself for the thought of it but she could not turn away. She would not run from this. Inside her was a darkness she hadn't seen before but still, she had to decide how to progress herself.

Arturo told her that they'd be moving and the woman tried to steel herself. She had to be strong, she'd only just come home - literally just made it back to their doorstep but she would have to move on. They all would. "I will stay near the Forest to keep watch while you are gone." With new lives it was hard to take any of their wolves to scout on but perhaps if she was present, lurking as an outlier, it might help distract from any intruders. "What preparations need to be made before we move?" 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 16, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 16, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 01:39 AM