an abstract interwoven archive
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
“I believe it is for neither reason,” rejoined Jinx, who had yet to see any reason why any of the Teekon natives were so tolerant. “I believe it is because they are fools who have forgotten that come winter, they will have to bargain and fight for every last scrap of meat, and that their "friends" are the ones they fight against.”

Admittedly, Jinx had once held similar ideals, but that had been in a much larger setting. Shearwater Bay had been more or less isolated the second Venia Dei disbanded, and the pack had been able to afford resource sharing with the nearest neighbours. Here, however, there were already three packs in close proximity, with a fourth being formed upon Wheeling Gull Isle as she spoke that she was wholly unaware of.

“Nevertheless, I am glad you share my view,” said the Alpha with a smile to welcome her newest member. “Allow me to formally welcome you to the mountain.” She did just that without truly waiting for permission, her gaze unwavering as she approached the male with the intent of rubbing her pelt along his sides.
Messages In This Thread
an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - May 29, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - May 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - May 30, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - June 05, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - June 06, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - June 10, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - June 23, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Mordecai - June 25, 2014, 01:08 AM
RE: an abstract interwoven archive - by Jinx - July 16, 2014, 02:13 PM