Cricket Creek Bog Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
For a moment Hemlock peered into the darkness, eyes looking at unfamiliar territory. It was all different; all of it was new. This wasn't necessarily bad but yet, it was, and the adventuring heart inside of Hemlock was broken. She'd lost her love, her home, their land, and all for reckless behavior. Her appearance was marred now with the claw scars of the cougar because of her own foolishness. Perhaps if she'd taken someone with her - if she'd been more careful....but that time was passed. She couldn't say what would have happened. 

As another wolf approached Hemlock took a moment to collect herself, setting down the herbs to keep them safe. "Hello," She offered evenly, green eyes blinking at the stranger. "I'm Isley - I was curious about these lands. I've been roaming for a bit." She explained, although it wasn't the entire truth. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 09:08 PM