Swiftcurrent Creek a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I like not referencing old threads so Fox "forgets" everything. :P

“Am I?” she asked, not remember exactly what her mood had been on that day. “I do hope I didn’t make a terrible first impression,” she added, a grin lifting the corners of her mouth just-so. Scimitar towered over her and probably could have knocked her over with a single bat of his paw. Some might have noticed his sparkly pretty-boy blue eyes, but Fox tended to focus on traits that were likely to give her strong children—not necessarily pretty ones. The pretty eyes were just the icing on top of the cake. They would be noticed later, no doubt.

“Do you consider yourself a good hunter, Scim?” she asked, toying with the idea of a pack hunt. Fox knew that hunting was a team effort, and she was only part of the formula. It was wolves like Scimitar who could really take down a large beast. Fox was one of those who gave chase and nipped at their heels. A pack hunt right before the birth of Tuwawi and Njal's children seemed rather fitting.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by RIP Fox - June 09, 2014, 05:31 PM