Cricket Creek Bog Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Hemlock followed over the the wolf's shoulder to where she indicated. The glade seemed nice, a pleasant sort of spot, and from what she'd seen of the area it would be well fortified. "Oh, that sounds very nice." She offered with a sweet little smile, like it might mask the scars and darkness across her face and pelt. "What is the pack's name?" Hemlock asked curiously. She was hopeful that she could get some information to maybe take back to Arturo, it would be good to scout out how much space was between their packs. 

"Oh...no. I have..." She let her face fall a bit, turning her gaze down towards the earth. "My mate was killed and I have been gone. I am looking for a home, truth be told I have not spent much time in the area." She said evenly. She hadn't been lying, really, and until Teaghlaigh had finished moving she was unbound and unfettered. She would not leave the pack, but, she would scout the area for them. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me - by Hemlock - March 22, 2017, 12:27 AM