Bonesplinter Ravine i see the crimson thief, hanging on heartstrings
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
All Welcome 
looking for members of teaghlaigh but open to anyone! i'm going to say declan is on sentry duty for mercenary purposes (and b/c i really wanted him to explore the ravine, hehe)~ forward-dated to march 30th

[table width=85%][tr][td]
They are close, Declan is told by Arturo before he breaks off from the group for sentry duty. Tonight he does not take it with Conan. He lets his brother sleep. For a long moment he spends too much time watching his brother sleep. He looks peaceful, the handsome lines of his face smoothed out as he dreams. Declan wonders what he dreams of for a short moment before his gaze flickers to August who completes their strange little trio. He would much rather just be a duo as it has always been …but is plan to dump August off on Ceannasach had backfired in his face. Because he does not know what to do with her so he keeps her close, letting her intrigue fuel his unspoken curiosities until she lingers on that dangerous line between fascination and obsession. So long as she remains under his “care” she will never be rehabilitated — always a submissive little mouse. Little mouse. Yes, she is his little mouse.

He lets out a low grunt to himself, one of his three most used vocalizations — alongside huffs and snorts — as he pads through the dark ravine. Beneath his footfalls shattered bones of many splinter and crack and rattle ominously as he moves. Skeletons and more recent corpses litter the ravine like a poorly cared for graveyard. He examines a more recent corpse now: a goat, what flesh that is not picked clean by the scavengers is swollen with rot. He makes a deep hum in his throat as he sniffs at the saccharine scent of decay as it fills his black, leathery nostrils. The feral Cathán is filled with a small rush of thrill. He does not think Teaghlaigh is in danger from the living in this ravine. It is a haunt only meant for the dead but Declan would much rather patrol among the dead than be forced around the living given his discontent with Ceannasach.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i see the crimson thief, hanging on heartstrings - by Declan - March 22, 2017, 04:43 AM