Cricket Creek Bog Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
To her answer Isley allowed her features to go wide; it might have been just surprise and it was authentic. "Sparring?" She repeated dumbly. She turned to allow her side to be seen better, wincing at the idea. "I cannot say I am the best fighter." She said quietly, as if it was this painfully obvious. Even with scarring it wasn't a promise that she couldn't hold her own, maybe it would have meant she was a better fighter. She didn't consider herself the worst as she hadn't been killed yet but that wasn't saying that much either. 

"I do not think I would be suited to the Glade, then." She admitted, giving a little frown. "Maybe there is another around, one I might be able to give my skills to." She would benefit from the pack information and so would Teaghlaigh. She just hoped that there would no issues if the were a more aggressive bunch. "Thank you, though, for that information."

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me - by Hemlock - March 22, 2017, 02:33 PM