Ravensblood Forest Give me the burden, give me the blame
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Pregnant. Lotte was pregnant. The actions of Olive and Dakarai seems even more reckless, even more wild and Hemlock feels the weight of the world suddenly swallowing her whole. How has Arturo stood this long with the knowledge? Her eyes closed for a few beats and she refocused herself, listening to Arturo. "I will keep her safe. I will keep them safe." She promised. She had no rights to do such a thing and make such a statement but she could not help herself. 

Hemlock took a moment to consider what he was saying - the Family would decide what would happen to Olive and Dakari. It was what they had done with those that had betrayed them, and idly she wondered if she had earned such a meeting. Her rank was reinstated as well and it suggested perhaps she had not warranted the severity but she felt guilty still. "I will be by your side." Hemlock promised, lowering her head in a bow for her Ceannasach.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 16, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 16, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 01:39 AM