Ravensblood Forest you found me and i found you
hämähäkki, muodonmuuttaja, satakieli
310 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Bard
Rogue
Lotte listens quietly to her husband’s worries, her heart aching for the conflict that has stolen away their idyllic union. For a brief, selfish moment, she resents that she and Arturo are disallowed from taking time to themselves — that their time together is weighed with stress and clouded with uncertainties. But she buries these things, casting her resentment aside in favor of joy. Against Blackfeather Woods’ possible retaliation she sets her love for Arturo and Chusi, for the life that has yet to stir within her, and for their future together — no matter what it holds. She counterbalances his grim stare with a warm, enduring smile and sparkling argent eyes, and grooms companionably at his burnished agouti pelt with tender lips.

“Take heart, rakas, my love. Kaikki tulee olemaan hyvin,” Lotte croons soothingly, as if the incantation of both Tundran and Common are better to healing his unease. “Chusi may not be ready right now, but you and I are young and strong. We will live long enough to see her come fully into her own — and they,” she murmured, swinging her muzzle toward her plush flank, “will change her. She is not an isosisko yet, but she will be, and she has a protective streak as wide as her father’s.”

A shudder runs the length of her sinuous spine at the thought of Arturo falling from the cliffs and she shakes her head in mute dismay as she circles her body around her mate’s and presses near to him despite his averted gaze. “You are Arturo Fearghal, strong as two bears — no, three — a nobleman with a gangster’s guise — or is it the other way around?” She bathes his face in kisses, trying to pull him back to her and to the present. “You are mine,” she reminds him with a saucy nip to the underside of his devastatingly masculine jaw, “and if anyone seeks to take you, I will take you back.” She isn’t so far along that she can’t distract him — and distract herself — with an act so passionate not even a parasite could interfere, and she moves against him with sensual desire, her tail flirting with his. Her snout presses against his flesh — she touches him everywhere, tastes the salt that drifts in from the bay, kisses him wickedly. “Here is mine — and here — and here — and I will let no one and nothing steal you away,” she whispers to him, her fangs grazing the tip of his ear on a breathy growl.

“Surely, you do not doubt my strength, Turo?”
Messages In This Thread
you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 22, 2017, 07:17 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - February 24, 2017, 12:01 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - February 25, 2017, 06:08 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 03, 2017, 10:15 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 04, 2017, 06:43 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 04, 2017, 08:32 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 05, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 05, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Arturo - March 11, 2017, 05:55 AM
RE: you found me and i found you - by Lotte - March 17, 2017, 04:49 AM