Golden Glade Greatest adventure
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Though every thing in him told him not to let Tapat wander off alone in an effort not to entirely suffocate his pale brother and give his freedom without having the shadowed rook guarding him was …strenuous. He wonders what time Tapat might step outside the Glade and forget how to get back. Astik manifests his worry into his desire to train: to hone the muscles hardening with age so that he would be able to protect the pack. Protect Tapat. He spars frequently with whichever Glade wolf he could cajole into being his sparring partner for a few hours. It’s as he wraps up a friendly spar, dirt and bits of rock and grass caught in the silken tendrils of his fur from being tussled to the dirt that he hears Tapat calling for him. Though his energy is temporarily depleted and his flanks heave with exertion (though the good kind, mind) he is panting nearly as hard as his pallid brother as he comes rushing into the clearing. Astik is alert, immediately, searching for signs of danger. He only relaxes when he detects none and focuses his amber gaze upon his smaller brother. “What’s up, Tapat?” Astik greets him with an affectionate bump of his crown to the pallid boy’s chin.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
Messages In This Thread
Greatest adventure - by Tapat - March 23, 2017, 05:46 PM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - March 25, 2017, 05:09 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - March 26, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - April 16, 2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - April 19, 2017, 08:26 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Astik - May 12, 2017, 04:09 AM
RE: Greatest adventure - by Tapat - May 12, 2017, 09:29 AM