Ravensblood Forest Give me the burden, give me the blame
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
feel free to reply once more or archive as is, sonia! welcome back! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
If Arturo were a man that believed in religion or some sort of higher power he might have deigned to take Hemlock’s return to them as a good sign. A sign that their fortunates were looking brighter than they had in weeks …months even. Arturo did not even know for how long this has been going on. It could have been years for as rapid paced as misfortunate slammed into Teaghlaigh. Ceannasach is resilient and so too is his Family. They will do what they had to do, they will remember so it is not repeated and they would move on from it. Good fortune might not happen as quickly as the bad had but Arturo is confident that it will get better. In time. “Good.” Hemlock’s words are exactly what Ceannasach wants to hear and his response is pleased but firm all the same. “Come, I’ll introduce you to Lotte.” Since he was sure that Hemlock was in no need of a tour. With a gesture of his muzzle he turns and heads inland, towards the heart of Ravensblood.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 13, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 03:17 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 14, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 16, 2017, 02:01 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 16, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 20, 2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 22, 2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Arturo - March 25, 2017, 01:16 PM
RE: Give me the burden, give me the blame - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 01:39 AM