Horizon Ridge virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
The pale woman offers her well wishes and Arturo accepts them with a grateful inclination of his head. His tail flicks against his hocks as the dark Commander asks if it was the fires that had chased the Depth wolves away. A single ear flicks to the side as he contemplates her question and more importantly why it matters. The point was that Blackrock Depths was no longer around, so why did it matter why they left? Arturo was not privy to his ally’s disappearance. Though it affected him in some ways, in that the Coast no longer had anything more for him and his Family, it also didn’t affect Teaghlaigh. “I do not know,” Arturo admits simply. “It may have been and it may not have been. I was not privy to their going-on’s.” He hadn’t spoken with any Depth wolves in quite some time. The last time he could recall was shortly after Furiosa’s death and that had been some time ago. He does not have any solid answers to offer the Commander of Drageda and if she did not believe him she was free to head down to the Bay and check for herself. He has told her what little he knows and if any of his wolves knows more than he none had felt so inclined to share it with him.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - February 21, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Arturo - February 21, 2017, 07:18 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Tirgatao - February 21, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - February 26, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Arturo - March 12, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Tirgatao - March 13, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - March 14, 2017, 06:30 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 10:12 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Tirgatao - March 20, 2017, 01:20 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - March 21, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Arturo - March 26, 2017, 10:19 AM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Tirgatao - April 05, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: virgo is the skeleton of monarch moth - by Antumbra - April 05, 2017, 04:35 PM