Cricket Creek Bog Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Although Hemlock had never doubted wolves of their size could hold their own, she knew that her strengths remained elsewhere. "How fortunate that your skills are aligned with your intent." She  presented a small smile, almost feeling hyper aware of the other female and her potential judgements.  It was most likely just her paranoia, a parting gift from her mother that seemed to have come back and only worse since Palisanders death and her time alone. "Of course determination is why I still live and breathe, but, I lack the natural appetite or aptitude some have for fighting." She said as kindly as she could."It is a blessing for us to have such a variety of passions to pursue."  Hemlock glanced around, green eyes quick as if she felt she was being watched, although she knew it was just then and no one else was nearby. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me - by Hemlock - March 26, 2017, 04:33 PM